Clinical Outreach Coordinator
Updated as of April 20, 2021: Center for Anxiety has one Clinical Outreach Coordinator position open.
Our Clinical Outreach Coordinator manages and interfaces with clinical referral sources in conjunction with key members of our clinical and administrative teams. Specific duties include overseeing communications (e.g., emails, monthly newsletter) with current and prospective referral sources across numerous audiences and timelines; leading our Wellness in the Workplace program, which develops business-to-business partnerships; driving and managing public relations initiatives by interfacing with media and professional organizations; and leading internal events to support our culture and team. Candidates will also carry a limited caseload of approximately 10 patient hours/week, including intakes, individual/group treatment, and consultation. Opportunities for career advancement are also available, depending on skill level and interest.
Qualifications of applicants must include all of the following:
1. Outreach experience in marketing to referral sources catering to complex patients and high net worth individuals
2. Health care experience involving working collaboratively with an interdisciplinary clinical team and referral sources
3. Experience presenting at professional events and national conferences preferred
4. Master’s/Doctoral degree in a mental health discipline, and current licensure in good standing, or license-eligible as a mental health professional (e.g., social worker, mental health counsellor, psychologist) in the State of New York strongly preferred but not required
5. High degree of motivation, organization, and ability to multitask; ability to promote and market effectively; excellent writing/verbal communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills; proficiency with CRM databasing; willingness to travel
Interested individuals should send a letter of interest, current Curriculum Vitae, and names of 2-3 references to the attention of Aliza Shapiro, Clinical Operations Manager, via email at email@example.com. References will only be contacted after interviews are conducted.