Be a part of a team that truly makes a difference
Update as of October 1, 2021: Center for Anxiety has two staff clinician positions available in our Boston location (full time), and one staff clinician position available in our Rockland County location (part time or full time).
Staff Clinicians are employed at each Center for Anxiety office locations.
Specific responsibilities of the Staff Clinician include:
- Providing 24 hours of evidence-based psychotherapy per week, to adults and adolescents within our traditional outpatient and Intensive Outpatient Programs (IOP) settings, and leading weekly DBT Skill groups
- Junior clinicians with less than 2-years post- terminal degree experience may receive supervision and/or participate in our clinical didactics training program
Qualifications of applicants must include all of the following:
- A current license or license-eligible in New York State and MA
- Significant clinical training and experience in providing Cognitive and Dialectical Behavior Therapy (CBT/DBT) to adults, adolescents, and/or children, including the capacity to handle high risk cases on an outpatient and intensive outpatient basis.
- A dedication to provide the highest standard of evidence-based care
Applicants should send a letter of interest, current Curriculum Vitae, and names of 2-3 references to the attention of Aliza Shapiro, VP of People & Culture, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. References will only be contacted after interviews are conducted.
The advantages of working at Center for Anxiety include:
Fitness and Mental Health Benefits
Professional Development Funds
Professional Growth Opportunities
Employees at Center For Anxiety are also offered:
- Hybrid Remote/In-Person Opportunities
- Relocation Funds
- Five Prime Office Locations
- Opportunities for Professional Growth and Leadership
- Team Building Events, Happy Hours & Retreats
- In-office Lunch, Snacks, and Drinks