Clinical Site Director
Update as of June 1st, 2021: Center for Anxiety has a Clinical Site Director position open in our Great Neck Office. This is a mid-level clinical-administrative position.
Clinical Site Directors are employed at each Center for Anxiety office location. This is a clinical-administrative role. Duties include managing the clinical team on the respective site, carrying a caseload of approximately 20-24 patient hours/week (including intakes, individual/group treatment, and consultation), supervising 2-4 trainees (externs, interns, postdoctoral fellows), and playing a broader role in our APPIC approved doctoral psychology internship program by teaching didactics sessions and providing regular feedback to trainees. Clinical Site Directors will convene weekly rounds meetings, oversee treatment plans for all incoming patients, and manage on-site clinicians. Opportunities to contribute to our program-wide training and research programs are also available, depending on skill level and interest.
Qualifications of applicants must include all of the following:
1. Current licensure (psychology, social work, or mental health counseling) in good standing, or license-eligible as a psychologist in the State of New York
2. A doctoral degree plus completion of a postdoctoral fellowship, OR a masters degree plus at least 3-years post-licensure clinical experience
3. Significant clinical training and experience in providing Cognitive and Dialectical Behavior Therapy (CBT/DBT) to adults, adolescents, and/or children, including the capacity to handle high risk cases on an outpatient and intensive outpatient basis.
4. A dedication to provide the highest standard of evidence-based care.
5. Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills, and a sense of ownership, pride, and purpose in line with our company values
The ideal candidate will have previous experience with both clinical supervision and staff management, though more junior candidates with stellar clinical experience and potential for leadership will be considered. Applicants should send a letter of interest, current resume, and names of 2-3 references to the attention of Aliza Shapiro, VP of People & Culture, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. References will only be contacted after interviews are conducted.