Marriage/Family Therapist (LMSW, MHC, LMFT, PhD, PsyD)
Be a part of a team that truly makes a difference
Update as of October 1, 2021: Center for Anxiety has an opening for one marriage/family therapist to join our practice located in any of the following offices: Brooklyn, Great Neck, Boston.
Marriage/family therapists within our practice provide approximately 20-24 hours of therapy to couples, parents, and families. Such services are provided within the context of our traditional outpatient program and Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) in close collaboration with our clinical team, which is predominantly staffed by CBT/DBT clinicians. This position thus offers unique opportunities for marriage/family therapists to learn about and receive formal training in CBT/DBT, and to innovate methods for contextualizing such approaches to family systems, as well as individuals.
Qualifications of applicants must include all of the following:
- Current license or license-eligible in New York State or MA
- Significant clinical training and experience in providing marriage/family therapy; we are particularly interested in applicants with interests and training in Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT)
- Willingness to assist with high risk cases on an outpatient and intensive outpatient basis, in collaboration with a sophisticated and well-trained team of CBT/DBT clinicians
- A sense of ownership, pride, and purpose in line with our company values
Applicants should send a letter of interest, current Curriculum Vitae, and names of 2-3 references to the attention of Aliza Shapiro, VP of People & Culture, via email to email@example.com. Applicants are asked to please specify in their cover letters which of our five sites, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Rockland County, Great Neck, Boston, are geographically feasible, and which is most preferred. References will only be contacted after interviews are conducted.
The advantages of working at Center for Anxiety include:
Fitness and Mental Health Benefits
Professional Development Funds
Professional Growth Opportunities
Employees at Center For Anxiety are also offered:
- Hybrid Remote/In-Person Opportunities
- Relocation Funds
- Five Prime Office Locations
- Opportunities for Professional Growth and Leadership
- Team Building Events, Happy Hours & Retreats
- In-office Lunch, Snacks, and Drinks