Positions available in our Manhattan, Brooklyn, and Boston locations
Be a part of a team that truly makes a difference
Update as of October 1, 2021: Center for Anxiety has openings for supervising psychologists to join our practice, located in any of the following offices: Manhattan, Brooklyn, Great Neck, Boston.
Supervising Clinical Psychologists Duties include:
- Carrying a caseload of approximately 20-24 patient hours/week (including intakes, individual/group treatment, and consultation)
- Supervising 2-4 trainees (externs, interns, postdoctoral fellows)
- Playing a broader role in our APPIC approved doctoral psychology internship program by teaching didactics sessions and providing regular feedback to trainees
- Opportunities to contribute to our program-wide training and research programs are also available, depending on skill level and interest
Qualifications of applicants must include all of the following:
1. A current license or license-eligible in psychology in the state of New York or Massachusetts
2. Significant clinical training and experience in providing Cognitive and Dialectical Behavior Therapy (CBT/DBT) to adults, adolescents, and/or children, including the capacity to handle high risk cases on an outpatient and intensive outpatient basis.
3. A dedication to provide the highest standard of evidence-based care.
The advantages of working at Center for Anxiety include:
Fitness and Mental Health Benefits
Professional Development Funds
Professional Growth Opportunities
Employees at Center For Anxiety are also offered:
- Hybrid Remote/In-Person Opportunities
- Relocation Funds
- Five Prime Office Locations
- Opportunities for Professional Growth and Leadership
- Team Building Events, Happy Hours & Retreats
- In-office Lunch, Snacks, and Drinks