Be a part of a team that truly makes a difference
Center for Anxiety accepts applications for Supervising Psychologist positions on a rolling basis at multiple office locations.
Supervising psychologists provide clinical care to patients (approximately 24 hours/week) and will participate in our doctoral training program by directly supervising 2-4 trainees, and contributing to our on-site didactics teaching program.
Specific responsibilities of the Supervising Psychologist include:
- Carrying a caseload of approximately 24 patient hours/week (including intakes, individual/group treatment, and consultation)
- Supervising 2-4 trainees (externs, interns, postdoctoral fellows)
- Playing a broader role in our APPIC approved doctoral psychology internship program by teaching didactics sessions and providing regular feedback to trainees
- Opportunities to contribute to our program-wide training and research programs are also available, depending on skill level and interest
Qualifications of applicants must include all of the following:
- A current license or license-eligible in psychology in the state you seek employment
2. Significant clinical training and experience in providing Cognitive and Dialectical Behavior Therapy (CBT/DBT) to adults, adolescents, and/or children, including the capacity to handle high risk cases on an outpatient and intensive outpatient basis.
- A willingness and capacity to handle high risk cases on an outpatient and intensive outpatient basis
- A dedication to provide the highest standard of evidence-based care
Candidates should submit their application at the bottom of the page. Applicants should submit a letter of interest, current Curriculum Vitae, and include names of 2-3 references. Applicants are asked to please specify in their cover letters which of our sites are geographically feasible, and which is most preferred (note that we have adopted a hybrid remote/in-person model, and staff will be on site 3 days per week). References will only be contacted after interviews are conducted.
The advantages of working at Center for Anxiety include:
Fitness and Mental Health Benefits
Professional Development Funds
Professional Growth Opportunities
Employees at Center For Anxiety are also offered:
- 401k with Corporate Match Options
- Hybrid Remote/In-Person Opportunities
- Relocation Funds
- Multiple Office Locations
- Opportunities for Professional Growth and Leadership
- Team Building Events, Happy Hours & Retreats
- Regular In-office Team Lunches and Fully Stocked Kitchen with Snacks and Drinks